Allahabad Bank Technical Recruitment
Allahabad Bank is The Oldest Joint Stock Bank of the Country, Allahabad Bank was originated on April 24, 1865 by a group of Europeans at Allahabad. At that interval Organized Industry, Trade and Banking started taking shape in India. Thus, the History of the Bank spread over three Centuries – 19th, 20th, 21st.
Application Mode : Online Registration
Starting Date : May 10,2016
Last Date : May 30, 2016.
Designation : Engineer
Number of Vacancies : 60
Remuneration : Rs. 23700–980–30560–1145–32850–1310–42020
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech Degree (Full Time) in :
1. B.E./B.Tech or equivalent in Civil Engineering
2. B.E./B.Tech or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
Minimum Percentage in Graduation : Not Mention
Age Limit :
1. General candidates : 35 years
2. OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 38 years
3. SC/ST candidates : 40 years
4. PWD candidates : 45 years
5. Application Fee : —
6. General candidates : Rs. 600/-
7. OBC Candidates : Rs. 600/-
8. SC/ST/ candidates : Rs. 100 /-
1. Selection will be made based on the performance in the written test and interview for those who qualify in Interview.