BSPHCL JE Recruitment
Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (or BSPHCL), also known as erstwhile Bihar State Electricity Board (or BSEB) is a state-owned electricity regulation board operating within the state of Bihar in India.Engineers Academy provides BSPHCL JE Coaching in Patna and Also Provide BSPHCL-JE Online Test Series, BSPHCL-JE Books & BSPHCL-JE Study Materials for an Engineers Academy Students.The duties of the Company have been defined in Section 18 of the Electricity Supply Act, 1948. It has been charged with the responsibility of promoting a coordinated development of generation, supply, and distribution of electricity in the State of Bihar on an efficient and economic basis of management.Though BSPHCL deals in only one product, i.e., electrical power, its significance, and utility value is enormous for the State. Almost all aspects of the modern lifestyle are dependent on it in one way or another.
- Application Mode : Online Registration
- Starting Date : September 15
- Last Date : 2016 to October 1, 2016
1. Junior Engineer – Electrical
2. Junior Engineer – Mechanical
3. Junior Engineer – Electronics
Number of Vacancies : EE-450 I ME-22 I EC-9
Remuneration : Rs. 9300-34800, GP Rs. 4700
Qualification : Full time regular Diploma/Degree in Engineering or Technology in the aggregate disciplines of :
1. Electrical Engineering
2. Mechanical Engineering
3. Electronics Engineering
Minimum Percentage in Graduation : Not mentioned.
Age Limit :
- General candidates: 37 years
- EBC/BE/UR (Female) candidates: 40 years
- SC/ST candidates: 42 years
Application Fee :
- General candidates: Rs. 1,500/-
- SC/ST/PWD Bihar domicile candidates: Rs. 375/-
Selection Procedure: Candidates would be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in the ‘Written Test’.
Application Form/Admit Card: http://www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in/