Container Corporation of India (CONCOR), a Navratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the administration of Ministry of Railways, is the leader in the field of Containerized Multimodal Logistics Services in India. The company plays a major role in developing multimodal transport & logistics infrastructure to support India’s growing domestic & international trade. CONCOR also provides facilities for cargo storage, customs clearance & other value added services like bonded warehousing, bonded trucking, LCL consolidation etc. through vast network of container terminals (ICDs/DCTs/CFSs/PSCTs MMLPs). With its aggressive growth plans the company is looking for talented professionals in below-mentioned field who can take the challenge of growth with CONCOR.
- Application Mode : Online Registration
- Starting Date : Update Soon
- Last Date : Update Soon
- Designation : Management Trainee (MT)
- Number of Vacancies : Update Soon
- Remuneration : Rs. 16,400-3%-40,500 /-
- Eligibility :
- Eligible Branches : B.E / B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
- Minimum Percentage in Graduation : 60%
1. GEN (UR) candidates : 28 years
2. OBC (NCL) candidates : 31 years
3. SC / ST candidates : 33 years
4. GEN (UR) candidates : 38 years
5. OBC (NCL) candidates : 41 years
6. SC / ST candidates : 43 years
Application Fee :
1. GEN (UR) candidates : Rs. 1000/-
2. OBC (NCL) candidates : Rs. 1000/-
3. SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen – Fee exempted.
Selection Procedure :
1. The candidates will be selected on the basis of an online test/GD/Interview.
Application Form/Admit Card: http://www.concorindia.com/careers.asp