The Delhi Development Authority was created in 1955 under the provisions of the Delhi Development Act "to promote and secure the development of Delhi. DDA has played a vital role in the orderly-yet-rapid development of Delhi. The city has become the residence of choice for more than 11 million people and this number continues to increase
- Application Mode : Online Registration
- Starting Date : Update Soon
- Last Date : Update Soon
- Number of Vacancies : Update Soon
- Remuneration : Rs. 9300-34800/- & GP Rs. 4200/- (PB-2)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Minimum Percentage in Graduation : Not Mentioned.
Age Limit :
- General candidates: 27 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates: 30 years
- SC/ST candidates: 32 years
- General PWD candidates: 37 years
- OBC (Non Creamy Layer) PWD candidates : 40 years
- SC/ST PWD candidates: 42 years
- General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 500 /-
- SC/ST & PWD, Female Candidates: No fee
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of objective type examination.
- The final selection will be done after Personal Interviews (PI).
Application Form/Admit Card: https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/html/form4409/instructionsPage.html