Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC), is a government organization that operates several power stations in the Damodar River area of West Bengal and Jharkhand states of India. The corporation operates both thermal power stations and hydel power stations under the Ministry of Power, Govt of India. DVC is headquartered in the city of Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
- Application Mode : Online Registration
- Starting Date : Update Soon
- Closing Date : Update Soon
- Designation : Assistant Engineer(AE)
- Number of Vacancies : Update Soon
- Remuneration : Rs. 54,985/Fixed
- B.E / B.Tech. in Computer Science.
- B.E / B.Tech. in /Information Technology.
Minimum Percentage in Graduation :
- GEN (UR) candidates : 65%
- OBC (NCL) candidates : 65%
- SC / ST candidates : 60%
- GEN (UR) candidates : 29 years
- OBC (NCL) candidates : 32 years
- SC / ST candidates : 34 years
Application Fee : Not mentioned.
Selection Procedure : The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test/interview/screening.
Application form/Admit Card: http://www.dvc.gov.in/dvcwebsite_new1/notices/recruitmentnotices/