Hudco is a unique institution with its motto of "Profitability with Social Justice". A Public Sector Company, under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation (MoHUPA), Hudco has been a key partner with the Government in building assets for the Nation. In its operations, Hudco lays a considerable emphasis on the housing need of the "deprived" that is Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) and Low-Income Groups(LIG).
In times of crisis like Earthquakes, Cyclone, Floods, tsunami etc . Hudco has extensively contributed in the rehabilitation of the calamity affected households, through its technical and financial help for housing reconstruction.
- Application Mode : Online Registration
- Starting Date : Update Soon
- Last Date : Update Soon
- Designation : Trainee Officers
- Number of Vacancies :
UR OBC SC ST Total Update Soon Update Soon Update Soon Update Soon -
- Remuneration : Rs. 16,400 – 3% – 40,500/-
Qualification : Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/technology (BE/B.Tech) in :
- Civil Engineering
- Architecture Engineering
Minimum Percentage in Graduation : Not Mentioned.
Age Requirement :
- General candidates : 26 years
- OBC candidates : 29 years
- SC/ST candidates : 31 years
Application Fee :
- General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 300 /SC/
- ST/ PWD applicants are exempted from paying the application fee.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be through Written Test.
Application Form/Admit Card : https://www.iregister.co.in/hudco/Home.aspx#nobackbutton