RailTel Corporation of India Ltd. is a Mini Ratna PSU is one of the largest neutral telecom infrastructure providers in the country owning a Pan-India optic fiber network on exclusive Right of Way (ROW) along Railway track.
The OFC network covers all important towns & cities of the country and several rural areas covering 70% of India’s population. RailTel with strong nationwide presence is committed to bring cutting edge technology and offer innovative services to the Indian Telecom market. RailTel is in the forefront in providing nationwide Broadband Telecom & Multimedia Network in all parts of the country in addition to modernization of Train operations and administration network systems. With its Pan India high capacity network, RailTel is working towards creating a knowledge society at various fronts.
- Application Mode : Online registration -
- Last Date : 26/08/2016
- Designation : Assistant Engineer
- Number of Vacancies : 61
- Remuneration : Rs. 20,000/-
Eligibility : Diploma/Degree in
- Electronics Engineering
- Telecommunication/Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication/ Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
Minimum Percentage in Graduation : 55%
Age Limit : Not Mentioned.
Application Fee :
- UR candidates : Rs. 200/-
- OBC candidates : Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST candidates : Rs. 100/-
Selection Procedure : The candidates will be selected on the basis of an online objective type examination and /or interview.
Application Form/Admit Card: http://www.railtelindia.com/careers.html