The Central Office of the Reserve Bank was initially established in Calcutta but was permanently moved to Mumbai in 1937. The Central Office is where the Governor sits and where policies are formulated.
Though originally privately owned, since nationalisation in 1949, the Reserve Bank is fully owned by the Government of India.
- Application Mode : Online Registration
- Starting Date : Update Soon
- Closing Date : Update Soon
- Designation : Manager
- Number of Vacancies : Update Soon
- Remuneration :
- Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering.
Minimum Percentage in Graduation : 60%
- GEN (UR) candidates : 30 years
- OBC (NCL) candidates : 33 years
- SC / ST candidates : 35 years
- General Candidates and OBC : Rs.600/
- SC/ST Candidates : Rs. 100/
- PWD Candidates : Rs. 100/
Selection Procedure : The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
Application form/Admit Card: https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/scripts/index.aspx