Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) was established by the Government of Tami Nadu during early eighties to produce Newsprint and Printing & Writing Paper using bagasse, a sugarcane residue, as primary raw material. The Company commenced production in the year 1984 with a initial capacity of 90,000 tonnes per annum (tpa). Over the years, the production capacity has been increased to 2,45,000 tpa and the Company has emerged as the largest bagasse based Paper Mill in the world consuming about one million tonnes of bagasse every year.
Application Mode : Online Registration
Starting Date : 22/09/2016
Closing Date : 06/10/2016
Designation : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Number of Vacancies : 29
Remuneration : Rs. 18000 – 20250/-
1. B.E / B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering.
2. B.E / B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering
3. B.E / B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering
4. B.E / B.Tech. in Instrumentation / Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
Minimum Percentage in Graduation :
1. GEN (UR) candidates : 70%
2. OBC (NCL) candidates : 70%
3. SC / ST candidates : 65%
1. GEN (UR) candidates : 25 years
2. OBC (NCL) candidates : 27 years
3. SC / ST candidates : 30 years
Application Fee: Not mentioned.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test/interview/screening.
Application form/Admit Card: http://www.tnpl.com/Careers.aspx