UPPCL is professionally managed utility supplying reliable and cost efficient electricity to every citizen of the state through highly motivated employees and state of art technologies, providing an economic return to our owners and maintaining leadership in the country.
UPPCL is a dynamic, forward looking, reliable, safe and trustworthy organization, sensitive to customers interests, profitable and sustainable in the long run, providing uninterrupted supply of quality power, with transparency and integrity in operation, providing
Application Mode : Online Registration :
Starting Date : 11/10/2016
Last Date : 30/10/2016
Designation : Assistant Engineer
Number of Vacancies : 270
Remuneration : Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 + Grade pay Rs. 5400/-
Full time regular Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology in the aggregate disciplines of :
- A degree in Electronics Engineering or Communication Engineering or Telecommunication Engineering a mixed discipline degree combined with either Electronics Engineering or Communication Engineering or Telecommunication Engineering.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering or mixed discipline degree combined with Electrical Engineering.
- A degree in Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology or a mixed discipline degree combined with either Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology.
- A degree in Civil Engineering
Minimum Percentage in Graduation : Not Mentioned.
1. General candidates : 40 years
2. OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates of Uttar Pradesh : 45 years
3. SC/ST candidates of Uttar Pradesh : 45 years
Application Fee :
1. General candidates : Rs. 1000/-
2. OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : Rs. 1000/-
3. SC/ST candidates : Rs. 700/-
4. PH(OA/OL/PB/PD) only processing charges – Rs. 10/-
Tentative Date for Computer based Test (CBT) : 11/11/2016 – 14/11/2016
Selection Procedure : The final selection will be done CBT (Computer based test) and Personal Interviews (PI).
Application Form/Admit Card : http://uppcl.org/