Post the Electricity Act 2003, The GoWB divided the erstwhile West Bengal State Electricity Board (WBSEB) into two functionally independent state-owned companies, West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL) and West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL), with effect from 01 April 2007.
WBSETCL is responsible for transmitting electricity from generating sources to load centres through a transmission network operating at 400kV, 220kV, 132kV and 66kV spread across West Bengal.
- Application Mode : Online Registration
- Starting Date : 22/02/2016
- Closing Date : 06/03/2016
- Designation : Assistant Engineer (AE)
- Number of Vacancies : 26
- Remuneration : Rs. 15600 – 39100/- and Grade Pay RS. 5400/-
- Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Degree in Electronics and tele-communication Engineering.
Minimum Percentage in Graduation :
Application Fee :
- General Candidates and OBC : Rs. 500/
- C/ST Candidates : Rs. 250/
- PWD Candidates : Rs. 250/
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
Application form/Admit Card: http:www.wbsetcl.in/career.html