Mains (ESE/SSC JE) Test Series
SSC-JE 2018 Mains Test Series
Engineers Academy SSC-JE Mains test series is designed to offer the student a methodical approach for testing of his preparation towards the Prestigious competitive exams.
The test papers are prepared by esteemed faculties based on the research and experience keeping in mind latest pattern or revised syllabus of exam. Test with basic and advanced level considering standard of exam level and previous exam.
SSC-JE Mains Test Series covered the latest syllabus of relevant exams. The question paper of test series are designed by the expert faculty of engineers academy. Test Series consists of basic and advance level question which help students to develop quality like speed, accuracy, confidence, concept building in weaker areas.
1. Specially designed for SSC-JE (Mains) 2018 Examinations.
2. Question Papers are in Hindi and English both medium.
3. Detailed Solutions of each and every question.
4. Complete Support by EA- Expert Team
5. Rank will be given for each Test.
6. Test wise and overall Statistics.
7. Number of Test – 15+ || Fee Structure: Rs. 1000/- only
8. Test paper are design for thorough coverage of entire syllabus in a systematic way with facility of repeat syllabus test.
9. Unable you to benchmark your performance.
10. SSC JE (Mains)-2018 Test series judges level of student from Basics to Advances.
11. SSC JE (Mains) -2018 Online Test Series is designed to provide the real time exam experience to the aspirants.
12. Part Syllabus and Full Syllabus tests are designed for thorough coverage of the entire syllabus in a systematic way.
13. The test papers are developed considering previous exam papers and the standard of the questions will be matching the actual examination in all the aspects, helping students to rectify their weakness in competitive exams.
14. After completion of test series the paper will be discussed by expert faculty panel.
15. This test series is absolutely free for classroom course student enrolled in SSC-JE Batch.
Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering