Regular Classroom Program
Regular Classroom Course (ESE + GATE + PSUs – 2019)
1. About Course:
The Classroom program is especially designed to provide you a competitive advantage with strong fundamentals, problem solving skills and clarity on the basics. The program inherently quantifies your progress periodically, to improve and maximize performance. This is our weekly programme in which 5-6 hours per day intensive classes are organized.
Technical Syllabus up to the level of ESE, GATE, PSUs & Govt. Examinations & Non Tech Syllabus (General Studies, General English, Engineering Mathematics and Reasoning /Aptitude Material.)
Complete Course Coverage (Technical & Non Technical) from Basics to Advanced Level, Coverage of objective as well as conventional point of view and enough time for Doubt clearance sessions.
Memory based questions of more than 100 PSUs like BHEL, NTPC,PGCIL ONGC, GAIL, IOCL, BSNL / JTO, BSNL / MT, DRDO, ISRO, DVC, DMRC, MTNL, SAIL, BEL, AAI, BARC etc.
Reduces Psychological Pressure and helps in the smooth Preparation of the exam. Course planning & Design directly under the guidance of ESE, GATE & PSUs Experts. Current affair Classes covering all latest issues of national and international importance.
• Classes on Monday to Sunday • 1000-1050 Hours Course Duration
• Best Quality Study Materials. • Pre Exam and Post Exam Guidance
• Maximum Benefit is optimum time • Online & Offline Test Series Benefits
• Interview Guidance Programme • Subjects Taught from Basic to Advanced Level
• Real Test Environment available • Surplus practice and Test Session
• Experienced and Dedicated Faculty • Library facility (Reference & Standard Books)
• Academic Excellence and overall grooming
• Orientation Towards concept Building instead of Cramming
3. Study Materials:
Engineers Academy provides the complete study material for regular classroom course (ESE + GATE + PSUs 2019). Details are given below:
(a) Theory and Objective Practice Booklet
(b) ESE (Pre + Mains) Previous Year Solved Papers
(c) GATE - Previous Year Solved Papers
(d) Formula Handbooks
(e) MCQ - Multiple Choice Questions Booklets
(f) DPP – Daily Practice Problem Sheet
(g) General Studies & Engineering Aptitude Books
4. Test + Test Series:
Engineers Academy provides the complete Test + Test Series for regular classroom course (ESE + GATE + PSUs 2019). Details are given below :
- Classroom Test
- Test Series (Online + Offline)
5. Career counseling and workshops:
Engineers Academy Team regularly conducts seminars, workshops orientation sessions, guest lecturers for the regular classroom courses.
- Career option after Engineering
- Career options through GATE
- Fellowship Program in IIMs
- Admissions in IITs, NITs and Government Colleges
- Job opportunities in PSUs
- Eligibility Criteria for various competitive exams
- Personality Development, Time Management and Group Discussion
Engineers Academy Publications provides very comprehensive, focus and exam orientated competitive books. These books cover the essential theory, numerical, practice problems, previous year’s questions, and solved examples of various technical exams.