RRB JE CBT-1 classroom program
About RRB-JE CBT-1 Classroom Programme
1. RRB-JE CBT-1 Regular Classroom Programme is for those students who has good knowledge of Technical Subjects and only want to improve their Non-technical portion.
2. This Classroom Programme cover all branches of Engineering and other domains eligible in RRB-JE exam Recruitment.
3. This Programme Covers complete course of RRB-JE CBT-1 Non-Technical portion.
4. The RRB-JE CBT-1 Programme designed by Engineers Academy is amalgamation of effective teaching methodology and advance techniques which makes you ready to face RRB- JE competitive examination.
5. Specially designed study material for RRB -JE CBT-1 contains Theory, Solved Problems and MCQ’s on pattern of RRB is provided with the classroom programme.
Salient Features of RRB- JE CBT-1 Classroom Programme:
1. Class Schedule : Monday to Saturday.
2. Total Course Duration : 200 to 250 hrs.
3. Offline and Online Test Series according to latest RRB-JE pattern.
4. Printed study material.
5. Classes by experienced faculties and subject matter experts.
6. Library facility (we have facility of library with more than 100 seats).
7. Subject wise classroom test after completion of a subject.
8. For both English and Hindi Medium Students.
9. Special Doubt sessions.
10. Regular Motivational Sessions.
Study Material for RRB-JE CBT-1 :
1. 8+ Practice Work Books (Non-Technical) containing Theory and Objective Questions specially designed for RRB-JE.
2. PQB (Previous Questions Book) which encompasses previous year questions of various Railway Exams.
RRB-JE CBT-1 Test Series (Online & Offline):
- Both Offline and Online Test Series is designed according to the latest pattern of RRB JE exam.
- 35+ Online Mock Test which is subject wise, section wise and full length.
- Online Test Series can be taken on our Mobile Application “Engineers Academy App”.
- Real Time Test Environment is provided in both online and offline Test Series of RRB.
- Solution of each test is provided after submission of test.
How to Enroll:
1. Direct Admission at Engineers Academy Study Centers.
2. Admission through Demand Draft ( By Speed Post).
• DD Should be in favour of "Engineers Academy Pvt. Ltd." payable at Jaipur
3. Online Admission : www.engineersacademy.org
Document Required :
1. Registration Form.
2. Identity Proof : Voter ID / Aadhar Card (UID) / Driving License / PAN Card or Passport etc.
3. Two Passport Size Photograph.
4. Engineers Academy Student Card (if you are an Ex-EA Student).