RPSC-AEn (Tech+Non-Technical) Mains Batch
Engineers Academy announces exclusive batches for RPSC-AEn Mains Examination for Practice of Conventional Questions. Syllabus Covered : Technical Syllabus of Civil, Electrical & Mechanical Engineering & General Hindi and Social Aspects of Engineering. These Batches are Exclusively designed to cover RPSC-AEn Mains Examination. The approach followed in these Batches are very beneficial to improve answer writing and special emphasis is given on presentation of Answers. The Classes will be conducted by Most Experienced & Senior Faculty Member of Engineers Academy.
CIVIL ENGINEERING :
- Civil Engineering - I : Strength of Materials, Soil and Foundation Engineering, Th. of Structures, Structural Design-I & II
- Civil Engineering - II : Fluid Mechanics, Surveying, Construction Materials, Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering, Transport & Traffic Engineering, Water Supply & Sanitary Engineering.
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING :
- Electrical Engineering - I : Electrical Circuits, Field Theory, Electrical Materials, Electrical Machines, Power systems.
- Electrical Engineering - II : Electrical Measurement and Instrumentation, Electronics & Communication, Power Electronics, Microprocessor systems & computers, Control System.
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING :
- Mechanical Engineering - I : Theory of Machines, Materials Science, Machine Design, Manufacturing Processes, Industrial Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering - I : Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer, Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Machines, Environmental Engineering, Energy Conversion, Power Plant Engineering.
GENERAL HINDI :
Social Aspects of Engineering :
Development Processes, Rural economy, Globalisation of Economy, Financing methods of infrastructure projects, Desert Areas, Rural energy needs, Rural industries, PMGSY Project, Technology Assessment and Transfer, Human Relations in Industry and Industrial Laws, Project Planning, Appraisal and Feasibility, Environmental Degradation and Resource Depletion, Depletion of natural resources, Dumping of Radioactive waste-methods and monitoring, Development of Science and Technology.
Course Duration : Approx. 3-4 Months.
Classes Duration : 5-6 Days per week, 3-4 Hours per Day.
Teaching Hours : 350-400 Hours.
Study Material : Two Books: (i) General Hindi
(ii) Social Aspect of Engineering (iii) Tech. Book of CE/EE/ME
Test Series : (i) Test Series Tests
Batch Type : (i) Regular Batch : 5-6 Days/Week.