Eligibility & Post
Age Eligibility for JEn :
The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must have not attained the age of 35 years as on the last date of online submission of Application.
Relaxation in Age (wherever applicable) :
- 5 years relaxation in maximum age shall be allowed on Male candidates of SC/ST/OBC/BC/SBC and Female candidates of UR (GEN) category.
- 10 years relaxation in the maximum age shall be allowed to Female candidates of SC/ST/OBC/BC/SBC category.
- Relaxation in Maximum age of PH candidates:
Name of Posts :
1. Junior Engineer-I (Electrical)
2. Junior Engineer-I (Mechanical)
3. Junior Engineer-I (Civil)
4. Junior Engineer-I (PLCC / Control & Instrumentation)
5. Junior Engineer-I (Fire & Safety)
- Belonging to General Category - 10 years
- Belonging to OBC/BC/SBC - 13 years
- Belonging to SC/ST Category - 15 years