UPPSC-AE Offline Test Series
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC-AE)
- The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission conducted Assistant Engineer Exam. It is a State level examination which gets conducted by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission . The main reason of conducting this examination is to shortlist for Candidate in test the Basic General knowledge and subject knowledge on the basis of that. For students to attain perfection with their technical and non technical subjects a test schedule is designed as per new syllabus of UPPSC AE Examinations and that includes exhaustive Single Subject Tests ,Mixed Subject Tests and Full Length Tests.
- Comprehensive coverage of entire syllabus of UPPSC AE Exam.
- Sectional Tests have been designed in a manner that students can cover each subject comprehensively in sufficient time and can evaluate his/her performance through our tests.
- All tests will be conducted in same manner as in real examination hall which helps in better time management and prepare students to solve MCQs correctly under exam pressure.
- Performance Analysis of aspirants, Section wise analysis, Difficulty Analysis, All India Rank, comparison with toppers, Integrated Score Card, Analysis of Mock Test papers based on difficulty level & nature of questions etc. will be provided to students. It will help in evaluating their performance and course correction
- This detailed report surely helps the students to identify their weak areas, rectify their mistakes and improve on them for their betterment and high score.
- UPPSC AE online Test Series In Also Included Subject Wise Test ,Multiple Subject Test and Full Length Test.
- Detailed Solutions of all test papers.
How to Enroll :
• Online Test Series :
Visit us : https://elearning.nimbus.org.in/
Helpline No.: 08000969700